arthur_loxley

Re: Split from PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by arthur_loxley »

This is getting old. :roll:
Seavsen

Post by Seavsen »

thistletumbler wrote:woah there let me point out 2 things

1) youve also commited crimes in fenia, which makes you just as bad as me.

2) your a convicted criminal in BRAVIA and your appeal has as not yet turned it over.

so what do you make of that? seems your the one who has been a more naughty girl.
If she's been the naughtier one, maybe you need to take some lessons Shorty. ;) But for once I agree with Arthur, this is getting tiresome. You two go into a closet somewhere and either fight or make out. I don't care which, just stop the petty bickering already.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Perhaps it is the way Seavsen repeats Thistle's words, the mocking air to the words perhaps; but Peronell arches an eyebrow and remarks wryly.

Did Thistle just admit to being a girl?

She closes her eyes tightly hoping to make the images in her brain go away. :lol: ;) 8-)
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle laughs '' so that makes you a....uhm '' thistle can feel one of peronells glares coming so he quickly shuts his mouth.
balerion

Post by balerion »

I would say we could form a criminal criminal guild but I am not sure I would want anyone in it to be in drag......
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

From both of these threads of the PP Office- I can't tell which is which! Can someone tell me please?
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll returned to clean out some left-over snacks when he saw the Victorious.
Congratulations your prosecutorialness.

Nice spot here, hmmm?

This is the ante-chamber to the PP office for discussying .
Issa the 'other one for reportating crimes and evidences.
Aunty Mab who splitted the office majicky-like to make it.

I s'pose that makes it the "Aunty-chamber." :lol:
Ain't she nice? ;)

Logo wondered if maybe the elder Mab might consider changing the sign over the door, to put 'discuss here' instead of the "report a crime' part.

Noticing the broken chair though the door to the main office, the troll smiled. "Thats'a quite a feat you did, Victorious.
Good jobber! that wasn't a most comfortababble seat.
" After a moment's thought, Logo ran out of the Aunty-chamber calling over his shoulder., "y'Ou no worry, hmmmm?
Imma go to the river and bringyy'Ou a s'prise tomorrowday.
"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious was trying to make the office her own when she saw her friend, Logo, walk in. She gave him a hug and said, Sorry about the chair mifriend.

It's so good to see you. It's been forever it seems. Hope you are doing well in your old office. News travels fast around here.

I found some snaks in the drawers, I arranged them nicely for you. Sorry they are not my fort ay.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The next night around dawn, the troll returned with a new chair, a massive thing formed from a single boulder and lined with leather hides. "Smashed the rockses myselfs. Issa more comfortababble than issa lookin. Try it. I'mma bring a matchying desk tomorrowday. "

Noticing the snacks that Victorious had retrieved from the desk -- dried pig and sheep bladders stuffed to overflowing -- the troll grinned, "delicatatious thoses ... "

Logo munched one of them noisily. "veritababble expodision of flavors ... mmmm.... they pop whens you bite 'em.. see?" Logo offered a demonstration and held a couple of the moldy brown, melon-sized things toward Victorious. "Theses is kinda chewier than usual... better whena they turn green tho .... you wanna try somes?"
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious smiles and giggles. I'm sorry my friend, no thank you, I'll let you enjoy them for me.

She sits in her new chair and was very surprised but it was more comfortable than it looked. Thanks Logo! If anything you can always make me laugh and smile.

It's been pretty quiet so I'm glad I don't need the desk just yet. You're a sweet troll. Been missing you much.

Well I guess I better let you get going. You must be busy in your Mayor's office.

She hugs the big bear of a troll and then she lays some rugs down in her new office.