PP Office(Antechamber) - Civil Discussion Here

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
TheGardener

Re: Split from PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by TheGardener »

i'll just point out that Thistle has now publicly stated that they refuse to aid you because they are too lazy. they demand the grant be returned which is immaterial to the matter at hand. there's no reason why they can't do it. they simply don't care to. so, how does that crow taste? i think i can get some salt for you if you need it. i think there may be some attached to my boat.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

you have problems.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

She also has something in common with you Thistle. She is a convicted criminal. Too bad her crimes are against her own people. I wonder how she will argue for an office on the next council?

She turns to the creature causing all the problems

I've seen what you hold in the grant thief. Nothing you can say to me will ever validate you holding the viceroyalty hostage. You are simply a coward looking for a pat on the back to boost your ego.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i need no "pat" on the back. i know that's part of what your little circle loves to do to each other.

don't worry, i am sure that in appeal, i will have the conviction overturned. something thistle knows would never happen since he actually was a criminal
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

The law is clear that when a viceroy requests a grant back that it must be returned. No contract written into a grant by the thief should over-rule that. And, your constant bragging she coughs back a laugh about all you have done to save the viceroyalty ... lies twisting in the wind from what I have seen. All you have brought is contempt against yourself with your actions.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

don't worry, i am sure that in appeal, i will have the conviction overturned. something thistle knows would never happen since he actually was a criminal

HAH actually mine was overturned, so sssh .
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

amanda smiled as she pulled out a piece of parchment with a line circled

"please feel free to read"
In conclusion, the ruling of the lower courts decision of Guilty will not be reversed.
"guess you should really rethink lying publicly when evidence is available to all"
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

May 19, 1651 2:23 am: The Mages have ruled on your appeal and awarded you 366 Freznics from the Viceroyalty of Fenia.

suggests to me that it was at least half overturned.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

based on a little reading, it seems they refunded you money for excessive fines, but it seems you are a convicted criminal and nothing was overturned on your guilt. thanks for trying, but no dice. guilty, guilty, guilty
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

woah there let me point out 2 things

1) youve also commited crimes in fenia, which makes you just as bad as me.

2) your a convicted criminal in BRAVIA and your appeal has as not yet turned it over.

so what do you make of that? seems your the one who has been a more naughty girl.