PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
marid

Re: PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by marid »

Baseless? You set the parameters, you set precedence, you even admitted i as PP can file such a charge. upon reaching office some what 5 days ago, i was presented with your argument against aishe. i looked at all the evidence to include that which you posted. i thought to myself "he is as guilty as she is if this weekly basis is with in 7 days. so i asked and you confirmed. if you would have even said 8 days, one days grace period, i would not have a case. there was not a post done with in 7 days of may 6th done by you. at that point i began to ask questions that you might have as a defense, at that point you made my case for me.

as for the 4 weeks i do apologize that it took so long to make that prosecution, i was not the PP for those 4 weeks. nothing i can do but follow up. i did and now you are saying that prosecution is not to your liking? thanks for nothing.

your wish was granted, what do you want from me. you made a wish with a djinn. you should know better.

please file your abuse of power charges. anytime you wish. i am well with in my rights to do as i did. you even said so.

now about your wish to prosecute Bale. please proceed.

and yes i am still awaiting my apology.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

I will need to witness for the defense here as there is no place where he did not file his audit! if you look at it he did post them!!!
marid

Post by marid »

http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... 4&start=10

the proof is there. see for yourself.
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

Yes, if you read over that read, you'll truly see why it's baseless. Yes, you must post it within 7 days of the week ending. After that time, it's impossible to see it anymore. You have no case against me at all.

I'll break it down a bit more for you.

The week ending on May 5th, I posted on May 6th (1 day)
The week ending on May 12th, I posted on May 14th (2 days)
The week ending on May 19th, I posted on May 21st (2 days)

At no point was it more than 7 days. This is about as clear as it gets as to following the law. If a Dijinn interprets their job as to try to mess up things that are pretty clear, then you are doing your job. Otherwise, you are making a mockery of our judicial system. I have heard tales about how you were bragging about how "truly beaten" I was laughing with Balerion. It seems that the corruption is quite obvious. Maybe I should have known better than to trust you, but I thought you would do your job responsibly.

I find it funny that balerion tries to request a charge be filed after the fact. Think there's something fishy there? Especially considering you are dragging your feet on filing charges on him

The only place I can request charges is here and since you are the PP and I doubt Balerion will replace you, it seems quite a useless point. Maybe the next council can take up the issue.

Regarding an apology, I owe you nothing. Instead, you should be apologizing for your error regarding the case against me. You have no evidence to support your claim and when I am acquitted, you should be required to give an apology for filing this for no good reason.
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

My wishes:

1) I wish you would understand that it's a fact that our castle is now one day closer to Fenia which compromises our security.
2) I wish you would understand that “intent” isn't written in the law and adding things to our laws that aren't there isn't your job
3) I wish you would understand that by saying everyone's else opinion is worthless, telling people they don't think, and calling other idiots is not being civil
4) I wish you would understand that Cork doesn't have more people (Bravia: 42, Cork: 41) and isn't more active. After all, who won the last Viceroyalty Game?
5) I wish you would try not to make this into a political thing when it isn't. (Your claims are so outrageous I don't even need to say more)
6) I wish you would file charges on things that you feel has merit and evidence that indicates wrong doing while not bickering on the way someone presents it to you. The PP is responsible for presenting it to the court, not myself or anyone else who brings something here
7) I wish you would read the “boring” evidence and realize that you could also call several witnesses including myself and Amladris to verify what was posted here.
8) I wish you wouldn't have wasted the court's time with the case you filed against me as we both know that I was within the law. It almost sounds like you were using it as retribution for having to file against Aishe considering you apologized to Aishe
9) I wish you would treat myself like you treat Aishe and Balerion.
10) I wish you would stop playing these games. You already acknowledged there was merit in some of what I said already whether you want to recognize the rest.
11) I wish you be less zealous in trying to not file a case.
12) I wish you understood that it is egotistical to say no one else's opinions matter
13) I wish you understood that asking for an apology when I have done nothing, but answered your questions and presented my opinions is not appropriate nor should it prevent you from being able to do your duty as PP.
marid

Post by marid »

does this mean we are not friends anymore?

My apologies thoughtless, this is not how you explained it. this is not what you said before. I took your meaning to say it has to be filed every 7 days or with in every 7 days. My apologies. I will with draw the charges. now apologize.

as for the trial vs. bale. yes i very well intend to see justice done for the people of Bravia. I am going to file that quickly. He broke the law. He will pay.

i am sorry if you think i am taking one side or the other. i don't. i am sorry if you don't like the way i handle things or my opinions or thoughts about others. sounds like you have a personal problem to me. get over it.
balerion

Post by balerion »

If you find the case unprosecutable I accept that; however, the law broken clearly stated on a weekly basis, not within 7 days of a week ending.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Last I checked this wasn't a place for discussion boys and Thoughtless get on with your trial its been started now it's up to the Judge to decide so stop your belly aching and present that you are innocent instead of filling this space of why you are innocent. Come now boys enough is enough sick of reading the petty bickering.
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

I really don't know you. My only interaction with you has been this. I'm not sure why you are saying you don't understand my wording as you confirmed yourself on May 28 that it was within 7 days. It's been very frustrating trying to report a crime here. I hope that future PP's will make it easier instead of having to be dragged through numerous hoops. 4 weeks to get a case filed is horrible. I know you weren't the PP the whole time, but this shows part of the problem with Bravia right now.

You may consider it a personal problem of me taking issue with someone being quite uncivil calling people's opinions as useless and what not. That's fine, but don't expect people to view you as great for doing so.

I look forward to seeing what that case against Balerion.

Balerion, I checked and verified that weekly literally means once a week, not once every Saturday or every 7 days. If you don't believe me, I can show you where I got that information from.

SaelaV90, I have done each stage of my trial very timely. I'm sorry that you as Judge feel that I am taking so long. I'm at the calling witnesses part already meaning that I've put in why I felt I was innocent already and working on getting this stage done. Not bad for a trial that practically just started.

Since the PP has stated that he's filing the charges, I take my leave of this office.
marid

Post by marid »

no, as the law is written, as i said it is poorly written, states that he must post every 7 days. which he would be in violation of. the purpose of the law is to make sure a report for each week is reported. he could have up to 13 days to report the weekly report, as long as the next ending cycle is not finished.

correct me if i am wrong. I post on sunday the 1st the end of the week numbers. now i can wait another 13 days to post the report for the 7th, because on sunday 14th the end of the next cycle ends. If this is correct then the law needs to be changed because as it reads now, you are in violation of that law.

I will ask nice this time, gah, if i am correct please rewrite the law. oh and just slap who ever wrote that law for me.

(sorry about the issues with getting things done here, bad things in real life are happening at the moment and i am finding very little time these last two days to deal with this. i will get to other things as soon as i can. i do apologize. it should not be a day or so. sorry.)