PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
Thoughtless

Re: PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by Thoughtless »

Balerion Case:
marid wrote:well now, you finally got it right. and it only took you how many tries? 3, i believe. you just knew there was something wrong didn't you?
If you already know what the issue is, then why are you dragging this out? My job is to report an issue and yours to file the case. If you already know there is something wrong like you are saying, then why the hoops?
blah blah blah.
like i said, he maybe militarily an idiot there is not a law against that.
Are you reading our laws at all? Compromising the Security of Bravia? What do you think that means? If I dumb it down for you, it means being a military idiot and giving a window of opportunity. Which he did. Just add it and let the Judge do their job if they disagree.
gah, more boring crap, you really wish me to read this? haven't you already bored me enough here? mind you, if i do read that you might get me involved and do you really want that?
As PP, it's your job to read the evidence. I'm sorry if it bores you to do your responsibility, but you asked a question and I provided the answer to your question. If you want to take my word on the evidence, you can. Or if you wish to read them yourself, you'll have to see his public comments yourself. I have no fear of you reading that whole thing. I violated no law and have been pursuing this as even Balerion suggested someone do. If he gets it and I get it, it's your turn.
perhaps you name is your legacy.
Not sure why a PP would say this. Was there a point other than being nasty?
no but you can bring them to be filed in your behalf. by the titans, man think. and you are a mayor?
Ummm... I reported Balerion's crime on May 24th requesting charges be filed and gave the explanation of why. The next step in the process isn't requesting them to be filed on your behalf. The next step is for the PP to file the charges. Maybe you are new to the Justice system and don't understand it's YOUR responsibility to file charges. I can't do them for you. If I could file charges, I would do it myself. It would be better than having to deal with someone dragging their feet on purpose. Do you really need someone to hold your hand on how to file charges? I'm sure I can talk to someone who has been a PP before so they can help you if you need it.

Let me repeat this since you didn't seem to understand.

Please. File. The. Charges. I. Wish. For. You. To. Proceed.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

If you cannot do your job properly as a public prosecutor, please step down and allow someone whom can actually manage the position without straining their intelligence and let them do it. Otherwise you sit there making a mockery of the court, and a mockery of Bravia.
balerion

Post by balerion »

This office is not for insults. That goes for everyone, myself included.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
marid

Post by marid »

first bale they can insult all they wish if that is what they think will get them any further with any prosecution they bring forth. just loving it. it only shows their true intent to me.

now marshal and thoughtless, do yourself a favor and stop thinking before you hurt yourselves or possibly even others. the things you have said so far in this room has been absurd short of a few things. lets review shall we.

first the case against aishe:

you have a valid case. i will not and can not argue there. my only point i needed to know is how do you as the mayor wish for this to be filed. you are the mayor, it is your towns laws. i asked did the reports have to be filed with in 7 days. what is the charge to be filed. no where in your town laws did i see where i am to file for you, i did not see a type of charge for not doing the duty nor did see any punishments for said charge. i only wanted to be clear on this point so that some one will not come back on me later and say something like you messed it up i want it this way or that way. Simple really. but okay. it is not my fault your laws are so poorly written. i can not just make cases on a whim as some of you wish me to do. I just needed some simple questions answered, never did i say i would not file them. I am looking for clarification of laws. Sorry if you are not able to see that which I am trying to do so I don’t lose a court case. But in this case I will go on you advice and file on behalf of the VR as you so wish it, will be done. Your wish is granted.

oh and i can only file a case according to my office with the charges of:
treason
public disorder
fraud
contempt of court.

I will use fraud I guess.

Case against bale:

attempt #1

You first presented an argument that stated that he moved the castle too close to the opposing VR boarder and this is a security risk because it is easy for them to attack in one day. This at best is an opinion. Which I will say again, I am inclined to agree with you. I probably would not have moved it at all or perhaps somewhere else, further away if it were about security issues. You called this treason. Laughable at best unless an opposing army actually took that castle then I would have to say something was fishy. But okay whatever. You kind of need to prove intent to do harm to the vr to claim treason. His reasons for moving it the population of the town of cork is larger and is a valid point. I still don’t agree with the move but okay. I first have to ask who are you to be able to say it is a security risk. Your opinions mean as much to me as everyone else, which is nothing.
Your second point in that argument in which you hoped would strengthen your argument is almost as absurd as the first. The walls were down and had to be rebuilt which would have given the enemy an opportunity to attack. The titans forbid, should we ever desire to move that castle back to a better place, with or without councils approval, you will have set the precedence that once those walls come down then those responsible can and probably be charged with treason as in a breach in security. knowing the people in this vr, they will try it. You are the prime example, need I say more. However I did say, there maybe merit in the cost effectiveness to this move and was about to look in to this, sorry if I am not moving fast enough.

attempt #2

Betrayal:
Abuse of powers. Now this had merit, but not in the way you chose to present it. You chose to say he did this at a whim just because he wanted to show his authority as the vr. Maybe he did, but proving it in a courtroom is another story. I can say all I want just to get a rise out of you, which I am seeing is quite easy, but until you are able to prove my actions with my intent, forget about it. You are going to lose that argument. As long as he had a logical, valid reason for moving the castle, proving intent can and will be hard to do. I am not about to waste this Vr’s time and monies on whim or a hope. As stated before the laws are so poorly written, this action could result in bad things to those who want to waste the time. You said it yourself it is up to me to decide whether or not to bring a case against some one. I am sorry if you don’t like the fact that I disagree with your inability to twist the laws to fit your own needs, which in this case is to just see bale prosecuted, judging by your first two attempt. I try to be civil and put merit behind my argument unlike those around me. As for you filing those charges, if you want to take that responsibility as mayor then you go ahead. Don’t ask me to be that dumb to do your bidding. I am sorry if you don’t like the fact that, some actually think before acting. .

Third attempt:
"Legislation and Normal Business:
- At least 5 days will be allowed for discussion before voting
- After 5 days, any motion and second can call a vote.
- - The motion calling for vote should state the proposal intended.
- - For legislation, the motion to vote must say the specific law changes proposed."

If you already know what the issue is, then why are you dragging this out? My job is to report an issue and yours to file the case. If you already know there is something wrong like you are saying, then why the hoops?
Now this actually holds merit. Which I was getting to but unfortunately you were too busy playing games with your huge ego in order to get any real work done. You have to understand that it is creatures such as yourselves in this vr that actually impede progress, Not promote it. As for knowing this is the right approach to take, I had not gotten to this part yet cause like I said I was holding the idiots at bay.
As PP, it's your job to read the evidence. I'm sorry if it bores you to do your responsibility, but you asked a question and I provided the answer to your question. If you want to take my word on the evidence, you can. Or if you wish to read them yourself, you'll have to see his public comments yourself. I have no fear of you reading that whole thing. I violated no law and have been pursuing this as even Balerion suggested someone do. If he gets it and I get it, it's your turn.
As explained before, there would be no point in reading through all of that as the point you made might be laughable at best. oh an i only get bored with the same old political dribble that most of you choose to spew.
Not sure why a PP would say this. Was there a point other than being nasty?
There sure was. It is in hopes that you would actually take the time to sit down and present a valid argument with real thought and points behind them. As in your first two attempts, you can not twist the laws to suit your own needs. You have to present actual points of law and fact to support your argument. Sorry if I am not like you and just throw anything up there at the wall and hope it sticks. I try and look at the laws presented, see if the actions done could be proven to have broken said laws. Then I look at the defense and what they will say. I then look at all the legalities and then I decide whether or not my argument would hold merit. This is how the judicial process should work. But I see there are those who are obviously too zealous to stop and think as to whether an argument can or will hold merit.

Look I understand you are on an opposing list for the council. I know it would do you no greater justice to see those on the opposing list prosecuted. I understand you may even dislike bale. The courtroom is not a place for your political game and I am sorry if I take my responsibility seriously. I will not just file a case at a whim just cause you want it. This point is evident by your first two attempts and the continuation of trying to get him prosecuted. There was no clear merit in the first two attempts in my opinion that would warrant a charge.

Now as for the abuse of power charge based upon Bale moving the castle with out the councils approval is now being looked into. I will tell you what will help speed this along if you wish to help. You will first apologize for your comments. You will sit back and answer to the best of your ability any question I may have about this case. I will start looking into all the evidence in said case. I will look through the legalities of the case and if I need your future opinions on this matter I will not hesitate to ask. I will think of any defenses to this case he may have. I could miss something. I hope not. I will then decide if this case is warranted. I am seeing merit in this case. Now how we proceed is up to you. You can continue to fight with me on how I do things, which you are obviously not used to some one doing their job properly, or apologize and try and be helpful. It is up to you. What do you wish for?
Zeddicus

Post by Zeddicus »

Zeddicus walked into the office of the PP. He could feel the tension in the air so he walked over to a window and opened it. A strong Ice cold wind blew through the tiny area for reporting crimes. "Now thats better it was getting a little to hot in here for my liking. Now Balerion is right this is a place to report a crime not for insults. If you guys can't settle this in a civil manner maybe discussion is done. I don't want this getting anymore heated Thoughtless please present all evidence you have for these matters to Marid. Marid has said he would start the case against Aishe so all discussion in here should be done on that. Once all evidence for the case against Blaerion has been filed I am sure marid should get back with his answer fairly quickly. I understand Thoughtless you may have in previous posts presented evidence but maybe just to make it easy provide all the evidence of the crime you have in one post. I don't want to see this cause any more trouble for anyone. Let this be the end of the insults and from now on keep this calm and civil." Seeming weary Zeddicus sets himself in a chair and relaxes.

"So does anyone have an apple or something, I am starving." He smiles and relaxes in the coolness that now permeates the room.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

Pops in and hands the Elder an apple. And a strawberry, of course!

Thank you for starting the case, Marid. Now we can get on with our lives. :)

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
marid

Post by marid »

your welcome and i am sorry i just don't do thing immediately. i like to take my time and make sure the things i am doing is right. if i have a question as to the nature of the job, i ask and clear things up to know what exactly i am doing. sorry.
Aishe

Post by Aishe »

No need to apologize to me. :)

I've paid my fines and my case is closed. Thank you for helping Thoughtless with this, Marid.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[ Art | Historian ]
Thoughtless

Post by Thoughtless »

marid wrote:i like to take my time and make sure the things i am doing is right.
This seems to be an error. It takes me 4 weeks for a crime in which the person has admitted their guilt to be filed. Then, you file a charge against me which is baseless. I don't see any evidence that anyone petitioned you to file charges against myself. Was this your choice to do it? I'm thinking a charge of abuse of power might be in order for you. I will comment on the balerion case in a bit.
balerion

Post by balerion »

The case against you is not baseless as you broke the law. If you desire someone to publicly petition for the case then I do so. I had not brought such a case due to respect for your office, but as you have none for the office of the prosecutor I do so now. It is the duty of the Prosecutor to take any crime to court whether or not it is reported. I did not choose to bring this case against you prior to this but by your own words I feel I now must.

I, Balerion Sunspear, do formally charge Thoughtless with fraud for failing to act according to Bravian Towne Law in not following the proper procedure for reporting the towne audit.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear