[ORP] Genova's Secret Admirer ---A Mystery Game

Moderator: Community Team

Genova

[ORP] Genova's Secret Admirer ---A Mystery Game

Post by Genova »

Aug 04, 1652 xx:XX: A rose was left on your doorstep. Perhaps you have a secret admirer?
((ooc: This game is based from Genova's IG event.))

Genova opened the door and she saw something. She was wide-eyed at the sight of the rose. She smiled and read the note:
To Genova

A rose for you...I fear that your husband might kill me if he knew about me. But for now, I have a rose for you. Tomorrow, it would be something else. Should I fight for my love for you? Perhaps I should or perhaps I should not. Mages help me with what I am about to do.

Love,
Your secret admirer

Genova looked around and wondered who would it be. She went to the town and asked around if anyone might have seen an admirer or might be able to help her deduce as to who it is.

ooc:
This will be an elimination type of Mystery Game. All who want to join can role play here to sign up. When registration ends, I will be posting two questions with clues each round and each will post their answer. The set of people who would give the right answer will advance to the next round until we come up with a winner.

The winner will get 10 steaks or 20 fried chicken legs (whichever is your choice) and 100f. The runner up will get 5 fried chicken legs.

Good luck and have fun!
balerion

Re: [ORP] Genova's Secret Admirer ---A Mystery Game

Post by balerion »

Balerion wondered who Genova's secret admirer might be. He didn't think it was him, but he had been known to do strange things in his sleep before.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Dwayberry

Post by Dwayberry »

Dwayberry chuckled, thinking that maybe, Genova put the rose and the note there herself in a drunk moment. However, she decided to sign up and help her friend find out where it came from.
"It's alright, you wouldn't be the same if you were nice."
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova smiled at Dway and balerion who signed up for the Mystery Game. "Let's wait for anyone else who might be interested to solve the mystery." She said.
Teide

Post by Teide »

I think my curiosity gets me in trouble but this sounds fun.
Nonofo

Post by Nonofo »

Never one to pass up a game or a mystery, Nonofo grinned excitedly at Genova. "I would love to help you!"
Genova

Post by Genova »

Genova smiled at everyone. "Thank you for helping me find out who my mystery man is. Let the search begin."

And near Genova's house was found a foot print:

This is just a warm-up. Feel free to RP how you found the foot print and your deduction. Actual elimination will happen after the next clue that will be given. Good luck!
Last edited by Genova on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion had heard that Genova had a mystery to solve so he decided to fly out to her house to see what he would be able to find. First he went to the barn, he couldn't work on an empty stomach after all, and ate a few chickens. He was hungry after all flying so far from his home in Bravia Towne. Proceeding to investigate he walked ever so carefully, which is rather hard for a dragon, being sure not to disturb anything that might be a clue of who the mystery person was. Balerion knew that if he were a secret admirer he would want to get a good look at the one who had captured his heart so he began by searching near all the house windows. At the third one he found it! There was a footprint. To be more specific there was a SHOE print. Balerion smiled and said I deduce that Genova's secret admirer must be a creature who can wear shoes!
Shaker of Castles
Nonofo

Post by Nonofo »

Téide had convinced Nonofo some time ago in the tavern that she should pay Genova a visit. She had received many friendly letters from Genova and had come to the very quick conclusion that she was a kind-hearted and wonderful soul and she really did want to visit. The sun shone brightly today and it encouraged Nonofo's feet to travel in the direction of the lady's house.

When she arrived, she took a few moments to admire the lay of the land. There was a beautiful garden and Nonofo's face blossomed into a smile in honour of the pretty blooms. Near the garden, balerion seemed to be looking for something. She approached him quickly and grinned, but he seemed distracted. She followed his gaze to a footprint in the soft ground and tilted her head. It was a shoe. Nonofo blushed as she tried to tuck her naked feet away and out of sight--a nearly impossible task to do when one is standing on them!--and looked up at balerion.

"What is this all about? What is so fascinating about a shoe print?"
balerion

Post by balerion »

Well it means that it couldn't have been left by a dragon like me, or a sprite, a wolf, or any other sort of nonshoe wearing creature of course! Balerion giggled at the very thought of a dragon wearing shoes. Can you notice anything unique about it yourself? I wouldn't want to miss anything important.
Shaker of Castles