PP Office(Antechamber) - Civil Discussion Here

Where the people from the towns can meet and interact
TheGardener

PP Office(Antechamber) - Civil Discussion Here

Post by TheGardener »

i assume this is more jokes then.... it would be highly ironic to joke about abuse of power twice, but i am sure you'll require one to be pursued and the other ignored.

of course, i love the political manuveurs being done... nice public representative's message. doesn't look like anyone is trying to get votes there....
Peronell

Re: PP Office - Report a Crime Here

Post by Peronell »

Is the grant returned?

Peronell looks expectantly at Amanda.

Joking about taking a bribe under the circumstances, considering what you've been going on about was actually funny. Especially when there was no evidence. There is evidence however that you harbor a grant that you refuse to return. No matter that it is starting to harm the citizens of Bravia. Actions speak louder than words.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

there's no harm to bravia citizens no matter how you or your friends may claim.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

holding innocent bravian citizens at ransom is not harming them? get a life.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Oh, I did forget to mention ... I cannot upgrade the university because someone ... she turns and looks at Amanda refuses to return the grant she has. Perhaps it is not a monumental concern for most citizens but it is evidence. There is also a shortage of bread of the market in Paz that would have been easy enough to rectify if she would return the grant.

She nods to the public prosecutor

I do understand if you cannot move forward on this but it is a concern I have.
TheGardener

Post by TheGardener »

i am sorry that council has rejected your request. i have brought that inside the chambers to discuss since it appears no one else cares to.

as far as crimes, i have said my peace on the adonair one. jokes like that shouldn't be tolerated, but i doubt anyone here has a stomach to criticize him for doing so.
Smudge

Post by Smudge »

bad bad man Adonair.

very bad *wags his finger*
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

TheGardener wrote:i am sorry that council has rejected your request. i have brought that inside the chambers to discuss since it appears no one else cares to.

as far as crimes, i have said my peace on the adonair one. jokes like that shouldn't be tolerated, but i doubt anyone here has a stomach to criticize him for doing so.
The council did not reject my request. They just were not able to help and so the project is delayed. Thanks for your help but ... you have "helped" enough.

She sneers at Amanda.
Logo

Post by Logo »

The troll frowned Peronell, I'm sorry for TheGardener rejected your request. I'm sorry that she's expending so much energy and causing so much ill-will to do so.

I could agree with her that inaction is a sign of corruption.
I wonder why she doesn't apply the same standard to her own lack of assistance.

Speaking of assistance, I do hope the corn that's now on the market (at a much lower price than the bread on cork's market by the way) is helpful.

He frowned again, and shook his finger toward the others and toward himself.
"Now, am I remembering somewho saying this place is for reportating crimes and evidences? " :oops:

Logo called on the powers that be to split the off-topic discussion here to another, more appropriate spot... including his own uncontrolled part in it.

Edit for grammar and clarity
Last edited by Logo on Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Patron of a more astucious criminal class
Life maybe a game, but izza onliest life imma know
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

She nods toward Logo and answers his rhetorical question with a bit of sarcasm.

It is easier to point out flaws in others than to accept them in yourself? Or perhaps she is so amazing that she only sets the standards but does not have to live up to them? But, thank you for your help, I do appreciate it.

And moves out of the door, her business here being completed and knowing that he is right about finding a different venue for any further discussion.